Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mikyns First day of School!

Mikyn had her first day of Kindergarten. She was so excited to start school. She picked out her outfit and earring's. For Breakfast we had blueberry muffins and some hot chocolate. I drop her off and she rides the bus home. This is the boys waiting to see Mikyn get off the bus. I never thought I would be so excited to see a bus come down the road. There is my little girl home at last. I love you Mikyn. You are such a big girl.

I know she is going to do wonderful and learn so much this school year.

4 comments:

SMITH FAMILY said...

What a big girl!!

nancy casias said...

Mikey we love you so much!
I wish you could stay 5.
Love grandma

BreAnne said...

She is such a big girl! I am glad that you had a fun time with your parents! Where was that cabin that you rented?

Andersen Family said...

I can't believe she's already in kindergarten! I'm sure she'll have a blast!