Friday, February 20, 2009

Having fun with Friends.

We have been very blessed with such good friends in our ward. We are able to get together and play about every week.... It is so good for the kids...
Mostly for Carsen...
Mikyn goes to school and Carsen always wishes he could stay...But now we have a play group and he gets so excited when he gets to play with Abby and Myah. I think it is good he gets his own play time without Mikyn, He can grow an learn on his own. We are so lucky to have such good friends.

We are also so excited we get to go see my family in less than a week. I miss them so much and we get to spend some much needed time with them. It is just going to be hard weather wise. We don't need our jackets most of the time, and the first day we get to Utah it will be snowing! I love the snow and I never thought I would say I am cold when it is in its 50's. I think my body is adapting to the South Carolina weather...Can't wait to see everyone.

1 comment:

nancy casias said...

US TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO