Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Once a year snow!

We woke up to such a good surprise this morning...
Snow, We made a snowman it's name is Frosty of course...
It has Kisses for the eyes, a sucker for the nose, Pecans for the mouth, and candy cane arms... Carsen marched around the yard singing frosty the snow man...
And yes it is dark ...
It was only 6:45 am when we went out side...
We wanted to play in it before it all melted....
Out in South Carolina snow doesn't last long!
They loved every minute!
Carsen didn't get why his hands hurt....
Mikyn had to make a snow angel like Max and Ruby!And now School is canceled because of the 2 inches of snow!
I know just what I was thinking!


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I guess if I'd pay attention, I would have realized that you live in South Carolina. That's a long way from home and a long way for grandma to be from those cute kids! Looks like a fun snow day!