Thursday, January 17, 2008

Our New House


How is everyone doing? Well we are closing on our new home on Friday the 25 of Jan. We are so excited to Have our first home and a big yard for the kids to play on. It is everything we could have ever asked for. Tile floors, 3 rooms, 9' ceilings, 2 bathrooms, a swimming pool (which you need out here in the heat) and much more. We love our home and we are so great full, for everything that the Lord has provided for our family. We hope to hear from you all soon. Much Love The Thames Family

2 comments:

Vintage Soul said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! . . . And a little sad that it is not in Utah :( But we are so excited for you! Good job Kit on the promotion! You guys are awesome!! We will have to come visit you in your beautiful new home and someday we will have one for you to come to too (hopefully)! :) Congrats again, we miss you!!!

nancy casias said...

Dad wants to move by you! He loves you house and so do I! We cant wait to see you playing with the Kids in the back! We are so so happy for all of you! You have worked so hard! My heart is always with you ...I hope little Kit Carsen will know me ... All my love Mom